Tuesday 14 June 2016

Business Cards-Unit 9

Business Cards-Photography
  1. a small card printed with one's name, occupation, business address, etc.


    The image to the right is a business card for a photographer as shown. I in particularly like this business card as it is plain but effective from the use of the camera symbol straight away implies to me as a viewer that it is for a photography business without even reading the information on the back. I like how the cards has a simple colour scheme an that the information is clearly shown for the viewer. Personally i would like to try something similar for my own business cards. 
    I also think this business card has the same qualities shown as the first business card. I love how obvious it is to know the type of business it is, and how the business card is an actual camera. I think it is a very creative way of advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment