Wednesday 15 June 2016

Make a CV of my own

Miss Olivia Gray
52 Chestnut Crescent, Barnsley
S70 3NW
07731780480  
lala-2010@hotmail.co.uk  


Profile

From an early age, to now, my inspiration has always been to work in the photography field. I could never picture myself doing anything but photography, I feel this is an ideal career for myself due to when I was very young I was lucky enough to witness my own family member to go far in the industry, and to experience events take place such as, weddings, christening, in the studio and so much more. Snap, and a moment is captured, forever still, saved for years to see; whether it portrays a strong visual message. Whatever it is, I find it always stimulates something within my head, the urge to capture and portray the world as I see it and how in my head i think it should be. When it comes to anything, working wise, I  am hard working, always committed and want to help others for the better. I am also confident that my choice of Level 3 Art and Design Extended Diploma, tailored to photography, will provide me with the solid foundation needed to proceed to undergraduate level.
                                                                                      

Experience
Blackburns Cafe, Barnsley
Waitress                                                                                 January 2016 – May 2016
For this job i had to have many skills as i didn't have just one certain roll in the Cafe everyone did bits of everything for instance; Cook in the kitchen, clean tables and cutlery and waitresses. I have to show good customer service when serving customers, taking orders and listening the needs to the customer.

Comrades working mens club, Doncaster
Bar Tender                                                                              August 2015 – January 2016
Working in this type of work meant that i had to have specific skills throughout the job such as, having an outgoing personality; so that i am able to interact with the customers so that their visit is satisfying. Communication skills,The ability to work well in a team, Tact and diplomacy for dealing with difficult situations, Numeracy; for when I'm using the till,Physical fitness and stamina, A good memory and Reliability.


Education
Kirk Balk academy                                                                    September 2010  
English C
GCSE
Kirk Balk Academy                                                                   September 2010  
Maths C
GCSE
Kirk Balk Academy                                                                   September 2010  
Physical Education C
GCSE
Kirk Balk Academy                                                                   September 2010  
Art B
GCSE
Kirk Balk Academy                                                                   September 2010  
History C
GCSE
Kirk Balk Academy                                                                   September 2010  
Product Design C
GCSE


Interests
• Football: I have played football since the age of eight and have played with both male and female enabling me to get along with both genders; also I am the captain of my current football team so I have good leadership skills and inspire my team players to do their best including myself.
• Fashion:  I like to be different mixing and matching clothes, for instance I day to day look at magazines and websites such as Pinterest to see what the latest trends are. I am also a huge fan of fashion.


References
Available on request


No comments:

Post a Comment