Tuesday 14 June 2016

Personal Statement-Unit 9

From an early age, to now, my inspiration has always been to work in the photography field. I could never picture myself doing anything but photography, I feel this is an ideal career for myself due to when I was very young I was lucky enough to witness my own family member to go far in the industry, and to experience events take place such as, weddings, christenings, in the studio and so much more. Snap, and a moment is captured, forever still, saved for years to see; whether it portrays a strong visual message. Whatever it is, I find it always stimulates something within my head, the urge to capture and portray the world as I see it and how in my head i think it should be. When it comes to anything, working wise, I  am hard working, always committed and want to help others for the better. I am also confident that my choice of Level 3 Art and Design Extended Diploma, tailored to photography, will provide me with the solid foundation needed to proceed to undergraduate level for university. 

The practical side of my course will enable me to gain good techniques in photography such as the main aspects, lighting and manual settings, and I am also eager to learn and develop techniques at university. The theoretical side will improve my written communication skills, which I believe to be important for any subject at university.

Throughout my life i have always had to have my work presented in a curtain fashion, if it isn't finished to my standards then it isn't finished. I have always been committed to my work. I have always had a long term goal and becoming a photographer.I feel that I have advanced this intention further by developing the necessary skills needed to become an photographer, by teaching myself skills on photoshop and messing around with lighting, annual settings and the environment i am in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment