Tuesday 14 February 2017

Final major project

Day three of my final major project I continued my thought process as I was having difficulties with research, and another reason being you can't actually start the FMP unless your proposal is complete. I had not yet started at this point. The limitations with research I was having was primary, my own research and how I would go about with it. Where as with secondary I have so much research to choose from such as the internet, books, articles and so much more. Throughout this struggle I have had many ups and downs, emotionally and physically. From this it has stopped the flow of my work and made me lack in confidence. The main aspect of it I worry about is that I will end up doing something I'm neither interested in nor want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment