Wednesday 8 March 2017

Progression

After a stressful and tiring half term, I then was able to concentrate on finishing my proposal which was a great success and was carefully checked by my tutor so that it was to the level and standard that I plan to achieve which is either a merit or distinction. After finishing my proposal I then begun my sketchbook and started to think of how I should begin to get myself going with the project. So I took some advice from my last project "mother and child" and began with a survey aiming at individuals born in either the 70s, 80s or 90s and getting them to answer questions such as "What were the popular trends in these era's?", "What do you remember?", "What do you remember wearing?" and so many more. From this I knew it would help my further research and provide myself with some knowledge and understanding of what those era's were like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment