Friday 28 April 2017

Business Card Designs: Corporate

Design 1: Portrait image with my name
and profession.
Here are six designs of my corporate business cards, designed by myself using templates on vista print. To design these cards I simply went on to the vistaprint website and narrowed down the templates suggestions to "Art and Entertainment" so narrow both my options down and to compare what the differences were.
Since I am a photographer I wanted to try and find a template that would should off not only my information and details but my photograph selected. I believe that the bigger the image the more people are visually drawn to your work and are intrigued on what else you have created because if the image is good people will want to view more photographs therefore gathering more people interested in your work. 



Design 1: Further Details on the back.
Design 2: Landscape design with a studio image followed by
my profession and Facebook page. 
Design 2: Further Details on the back.

Design 3: Full sized landscape image on the front.









All my details on the back. 



Design 4: A landscape image followed by my initials, name
and profession.

Design 4: Further details on the back. 
Design 5: Landscape image followed by name and profession.

Design 5: Further details on the back. 

Design 6: Portrait followed by a logo I designed
and my initial details.

Design 6: Further details on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment