Friday 26 May 2017

Creative Business Cards


For my creative business cards I got the idea when I was experimenting with different camera's one specifically being a polaroid camera. A film camera that when printed creates a frame around the photograph.
To create these business cards I started off by making a trip to "The Range" by purchasing Polaroid frames from the arts and crafts department which cost me ten pounds for five packets of ten so that I had altogether 50 and when thinking about the what was going to be arranged in the center of the frame I selected a variety of my best and most unique outcomes to support my work and theme of "Returning Trends". 

To put these delicate pieces of work together I use double sided tape so that the image could be placed into the center. To create the photographs so that they were to scale when arranging the images on to the back of the frame facing down I measured the frames for the photographs both the length and width were the same 7.5cm by 7.5cm and when applying this into Photoshop to I had to decrease the sizing of my images due to how small the measurements were. However, I did come across some difficulties when trying figure out how to place a verity of the 7.5x7.5 photographs onto a A3 sized document. Instead of having to awkwardly print 50 photographs one by one. I was then successful and managed to place the newly sized photographs onto the A3 document and printed onto SRA3 to give the images a better finish for my business cards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment