Friday 26 May 2017

Creative CV

For my creative CV due to time constraint's and lack of facilities/equipment, I wasn't able to create the CV that I planned out to create. My initial first idea was to use a different type of photography style such as phenotype, paper that creates an image when exposed in to light. So to enable me an outcome for my creative CV I chose to do a quick and easy process that was similar. Instead I used acetate and had the CV printed on through a machine rather than using light. I felt that this technique was a good idea. The problems that I encountered when coming to do my design sheet was that the phenotype isn't available to buy in England to purchase the materials for it I would have had to order it from abroad hoping that it would come on time however that wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment