Sunday 21 May 2017

My Wardrobe

Peak into my Wardrobe.
I chose to do a little part of research dedicated to myself as I have mentioned a lot throughout my research that I, myself believe that I am influenced by nineties fashion and incorporate it into my day to day fashion style. When it comes to fashion I believe that I am influenced most through high street fashion stores such as Topshop and urban outfitters. These two stores in particular have brought back many nineties trends and vintage clothing. During my research I recently did another survey directed to students like myself and ask "What influences them to dress they way that they do?" I had got many responses. From music, to celebrities, to models and many more features such as these others. I myself follow fashion trends through a social media app known as Instagram, an app that features day to day photographs. As well as both high fashion stores and social media, I am also influenced by in particular models of our generation such as...Hailey Baldwin, Kendal Jenner, Gigi Hadid and many more. When I say I am influenced by their style I mean their casual wear of clothing.  

As you can see in many of these photographs they are filled with aspects of the nineties and also the grunge style. Aspects such as doc martins, flannel shirts, denim, funky shirts and many more. All still in fashion today and worn by millions. As well as realising that all these trends are still trending, these specific trends are also feature in the successful work of Marc Jacobs: Grunge Collection and many more similar collections from the nineties. 
I have a variety of nineties clothing all dedicated to my everyday
lifestyle. Trends such as denim, flannel shirts, baggy clothing and
many more. 
 My Doc Martins, doc martins were also seen in
the Marc Jacobs: Grunge Collection.


My funky festival shirt similar to the shirts
Will Smith wore in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment