Monday 15 May 2017

Steps on how I created a magazine over: Mock up 2

Step 1: Select open and this will bring up all files from the device
you and using to choose an image.

Step 2: Highlight the photograph and then select open.

Step 3: Now that I have my photograph, I am now able to start arrang-
ing the title and wording arrangement also thinking about the font
choice.

Step 4: I have created my main title and chose a font that really
contrasts with my theme "Grunge" I did this to make the magazine
challenging as grunge was known for challenging the system and
the status quo. This portrays that i have thought about my choice of
theme and applying it to my work. Furthermore, I have used "ctrl" and "T"
to select the title to increase the width enabling that it fits the photograph.

Step 5: After placing my title I then created ruler lines using "ctrl" and "R"
to give the photograph balance and reassuring that the text is straight. 

Step 6: After adjusting the the title and arranging so that it reaches
both ends of the image, I then placed the subtitle at the right hand
side of the image lining it up with the last letter of the title.

Step 7: After adjusting the title with subtitle, I then
used the ruler tool to check if I had lined both headers up
correctly creating balance within the photograph and adding
my typography knowledge.

Step 8: Moving on to additional information I then changed the
font from bold to regular and used the ruler tool lining it up with
the start of the R. 

Step 9: I then added added a bar code and resized it using the
ruler marks I placed before.

Step 10: I used the ruler marks I created previously to line up
with the information above.

Step 11: Last but not least I then added my last piece of
additional text to relate to my theme "Returning Trends".

Step 12: My mock up magazine cover is all finished and corrected using the
ruler tool to correct any uneven wording arrangement.

My mock up complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment