Friday 26 May 2017

Problem Solving

Throughout my Final major project I have come across many problems in different area's of my work.

What problems have I faced throughout my project?

  • Thinking of a theme for my project
  • Research: specifically primary
  • Facilities e.g: limited equipment in the studio
  • Lighting: photographs being under exposed 
  • Annotation 
  • Overthinking
  • Collaboration issues: Make up artist did not go ahead as planned (did not contact me back)
  • Location issues: specifically my first photo shoot to recreate a friends scenery with the water fountains-water fountains weren't on 
  • weather
  • Events being cancelled: charity fashion show being cancelled 
  • Managing my time: Part time job in the way 
  • Printing issues-cut off my image, booklet upside down inside.
  • knowledge in inDesign 
  • when designing a cover layers being merge so it is one file
  • printing issues

No comments:

Post a Comment