Monday 15 May 2017

Steps on how I created a magazine over: Mock up 3

Step 1: Select file, then open and It will then show a box of all
the files on the device you are on. 

Step 2: Then select the photograph of your choice it will highlight
that in particular file then select open.

Step 3: After opening the file it will look something like this.
This then allows you to start editing and applying the text.

Step 4: As you can see here I have created a bold text influenced from
my researched magazines of today. E.g. Dazed, Another, ID and Wonder-
land. All of my mock ups have been influenced by these magazines and
have certain elements from them.

Step 5: As you can see from the previous step the the black text
blends in with the photograph itself so I decided to add a white box
enabling the imagery to stand out. I created the box by selecting
the rectangle tool and using the filler tool to created a white background
for the text to be placed over.

Step 6: When arranging both text and background as shown on the
image above it creates pink lines alarming  you of when they are
central of the photo and are balanced out. 

Step 7: To allow myself reassurance that my title was straight and
measured equally from the sides I created ruler lines using "ctrl" and "R".
From this it allowed me to use the lines as a guide for the rest of the design. 

Step 8: I then applied initial information to the magazine following
the guide lines I had set with the ruler tool.

Step 9: More of initial information being added and following the
guide lines. The way my model is posed creates leading lines towards
the information. 

Step 10: The look of the magazine after following the guides of the
ruler tool.

Step 11: I then placed an image of a bar code on my mock up
creating a realistic vibe to the design.

Step 12: I then placed the bar code in the corner following the leading lines
of the ruler tool, leaving me with another mock up design.

Mock up


No comments:

Post a Comment